So like any other girls I go through phases where I love doing or buying things.
- SHOES, yes I'm a shoeholic :D
- CANDLES, mmmmmmmmmmmm I <3 loads of different scents but bakery and sweet scents are my all time fave..
- MAKE-UP, well I don't know how I did not mention this in the first place maybe cause I'm so excited to post my first post haha. I love experimenting with make-up and also the best retail therapy for me is buying make-up, it makes me sooooo HAPPY especially when I buy a whole lot and I have a week or more playing with them like a 5 year old playing with her dolls but anyways I'm sure you all understand that feeling.
- TEA, I'm also a teaholic it's the best feeling in the world especially in winter staying in bed with a hot cup of tea and a book in hand :)) I've recently bought some items from Teavana which I'll be reviewing soon so stayed tuned if you're a tea loverrr...
- UV GEL NAILS, I do them on myself and on other family members and friends. I love buying nail art stuff since there are so many things you can choose from and things you can create with them. I have a nail art haul and some other stuff I bough from ebay to review. And also I'll be showing you some of the nail art I created and the whole story why I started doing them myself and also some tutorials but I'll leave that to another post.
- COOKING, as you may have already seen I <3 experimenting with everything especially with food, my specialities go from healthy salads with some twists to make it more bearable and delicious to chocolate truffles, red velvet cupcakes and what ever a sweet tooth may dream of. That I'll have time to talk about later on and show you step by step my recipes :D
Well thats all for today... talk to you laters
Welcome aboard my ride :P