Thursday 12 April 2012

Accessories Haul :)

Here is an accessories haul I've done recently from two different shops.
I love accessories but my problem is I forget to wear them, either because I forget what I have or I wouldn't be able to find them. I went to Claire's and they have these lovely earring holders which where absolutely beautiful but I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to organise all of my jewelry in one place so I did not buy them, but if you have any ideas or a blog on your collection please let me know :)

Here is what I bought from Claire's




And from another shop Shana which is a spanish line, my lovely boyfriend bought me these:


owl necklace

another necklace

 bag with long chain tucked inside

 & this pretty scarf with orcid prints  
thanks for watching
Pinkishbeauty11 xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment